Website Privacy Notice:
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through the Site, we collect certain information from users of the Site.
Information we collect:
- General information includes non‐personal information from visitors to the site. Information such as your IP address, the date or time you accessed or left the site, and which pages you view.
- Personal information is specific to you and includes things such as your name and email address.
- Performance Data refers to data input by users as they access services available on the site.
- Information about the equipment and communications method that you use to access the
- internet and the Site.
- The content of any correspondence that you may have with us or our representatives.
NHC uses general information and performance data that has been de‐coupled from any personal information for a broad range of purposes. NHC may combine information about you with information about others who use the Site and remove all personal identifiers to create de‐identified information. For example:
- We may use de‐identified information to assist in the development of new programs and services.
- We may use de‐identified information to keep you informed and up to date about NHC.
- We may use de‐identified performance data to help assess the effectiveness of various training
- materials and may use the results of these assessments to improve our materials.
- We may use de‐identified general data to determine characteristics of visitors to our site, to
- help us serve our customers in the most useful way possible and to help market NHC.
- We may use any of this de‐identified data in presentations, research and other related materials
- We may use any of this data in aggregate form to analyze trends.
- We may use any of this data to monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns and to improve the content and content delivery.
Use of Your Personal Data:
NHC uses personal information we collect to provide you with information, products, or services you subscribe to or request from us. Where the information, product or service is one that is offered on our Site, but provided by a third party, we will provide your personal information to that third party solely for the purpose of providing you with the information, product or service that you ordered or inquired about. Unless otherwise instructed by you, as further discussed below, the third party will be instructed NOT to use your information for the purpose of offering you any other information, product or services.
We also may use personal information that is coupled with general information and performance data to improve your experience on our Site by providing you with information that is relevant to you. For security reasons and to confirm the integrity of our data, we may combine components of data with other sources of information that may identify you unless otherwise described herein. Such identifying information will only be used for our internal business purposes.
NHC may also use personal information we collect to provide you with information about other products or services offered by NHC. If you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications, you can opt out by sending an email to NHC at the contact information listed on the Site. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for us to process your request.
Except as otherwise described herein, NHC will not provide personal information we collect to third parties, including our affiliates and including unaffiliated third party business partners, to enable them to provide you with information about their information, products or services.
Use of "Cookies":
The Site may implement the use of "Cookies." "Cookies" are small files of data that reside on your computer that allow us to recognize you as a customer if you return to the Site using the same computer and browser. These cookies allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages in the Site during the same session.
We may also use longer‐lasting cookies to display your name on some of our web forms, so that you don’t have to retype your name and contact information each time you request content that requires a form to be submitted. Our cookie files are encoded so that any information stored in them may only be interpreted by the servers on the Site. Web browsers and other software allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, to block or reject all cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you choose to reject cookies, the Site may not operate efficiently for you and you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site.
NHC cares about protecting the security and integrity of your personal information. We use commercially reasonable methods to keep information about you that we collect or store on or through the Site safe from unauthorized access. NHC maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard information about you and to assist us in preventing unauthorized access to that information. Nevertheless, no set of security safeguards is guaranteed to be impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that communications to or from the Site, or that data transmitted or stored on or through the Site, are or will be totally secure from loss, misuse or unauthorized access by third parties. By providing us with written notice, you can withdraw your consent to collect and use your personal information at any time.
Information provided to third party sites linked to our site:
Release of Information for Legal Reasons:
NHC may release information concerning your use of the Site when it believes in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the law (for example, pursuant to a warrant, court order, subpoena, etc), to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of the Site, to protect NHC’s rights or property, enforce any contract between you and NHC, or if NHC reasonably believes that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure.